A popular teen musician in Sweden, known by the name of Einar, was shot and killed in the country’s capital on Thursday. The young man, who had been previously abducted, is said to have been connected to the world of crime.
9 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.rt.com
news/538223-sweden-gang-violence-rapper-killed/

Assassinated for cultural appropriation is my guess. While White boys can be successful as rappers, the Black boys tend to turn green. Either that, or they are taking this whole rap culture too serious and trying to emulate the gangster styles of America.

Reminds me of the time I saw a bunch of Swedes protesting immigration policies in their country, holding up signs that said "Refugees Welcome"!! It also reminds me of two of those protesters in particular, as they were 2 young girls holding up that sign, & on the other side of that picture ( split picture, one on one side, one on the other ) showing their gang raped mutilated,decapitated bodies discarded like trash....Victims of 'Refugees THEY welcomed'!!! People B stupiiiiiiiiiiiiid!!!!

Need to pay the rap mafia

An "award winner" because Jews gave him awards.

Now those White Libtard in Northern European can enjoy some Chicago Diversity. Isn't it Great.

Dissenter
connecting...