The Chinese military has blasted the US and Canada for sending their warships through the Taiwan Strait, claiming such stunts jeopardize regional stability, after Beijing itself staged beach war drills in a nearby province.
13 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.rt.com
news/537729-china-taiwan-pentagon-canada-warships/

It looks like Biden is not in control of the military after all.. Go president Trump!!!!

While KimberlyTod would like for you to punish her with your dick, GAB scolds:

Error 429: Failed To Report

"You are reporting comments too quickly. Please slow down."

And China can go Fuck themselves, if they don't like it, do something about it fucking blowhards.

Wondering if China means the same kind of 'stirring up trouble' as infiltrating University of Texas with its "Asian Cultural Center"? - as though there's a nuclear reactor under LBJ Library & all sort of Mil-Int stuff hosted on campus...

Colluded? Are they retarded? This isn’t a Trump Russia skit.

Nyah Nyah Nanyah Nyah!! Chinese navy snowflakes 🤣

This does nothing to explain the harassment of India on their border. The CCP is a colonialist, expansionist regime bent on world domination. Prove me wrong.

It looks like the comments on this web page are all made by CIA paid-for zombies. USA has just been trashed-off in Afghanistan. I fail to understand how they can possibly now invade and conquer China and Russia.

China is afraid of the Canadians? I mean I get the US as we haven't totally destroyed the military with wokeness yet but Canada?

Dissenter
connecting...