The Taliban has said that the US agreed to provide humanitarian assistance to Afghanistan, insisting it should come with no strings attached after talks in Qatar. Washington called the meeting “candid” and “professional.”
23 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.rt.com
news/537122-taliban-us-talks-candid/

Why must we give our money to those who hate us? Why give our taxes to other countries while our debt skyrockets. Makes no sense

Why the hell is the US giving them humanitarian aid? They've already been given 80 billion worth of gear. I can't believe this Biden prick. Who's bloody side are they on? Where is China seeing how they are now good buddies which doesn't surprise me as bird's of a feather flock together. It's just ridiculous. The Biden administration needs to be removed immediately, no ifs or buts.

The Taliban gets American taxpayer money, while they and the Afghan citizens get nothing in return?

In other words, let's fake being nice to them until they cough up the cash and then we can go right back to telling them to go fuck themselves--until we need more cash.

Let's go Brandon

And all this after receiving the generous gifts that the Biden administration left the Taliban after withdrawing from Afghanistan. I'm sure they expect more free stuff from America now.

And people will wait for their savior. And when that savior does not come bow down and roll up their sleeve.

Sure we'll send you POS some sandwiches, & water!! NO pallets of money!!!! NOTHING that would aid in terrorism!!! NOTHING!!!

Biden make one correct call in your dam pathetic life and bomb the shit out these fing terrorist!!

WTF ? Loose a 25 year war and then pay "aid". What kind of stupid bullshit is Biden doing now ?

Dissenter
connecting...