Three more Polish regions have rescinded their self-declared anti-LGBT statuses over fears of losing funds from the European Union after Swietokrzyskie became the first province to revoke its status last week.
17 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.rt.com
news/536009-more-polish-provinces-revoke-anti-lgbt-statuses/

Acceptance of gay people is a whole lot different than having the radical gay agenda crammed down your throat. It went real quick from, "We just want the rights that everybody else has" to "We want to indoctrinate and confuse your children and sue every baker that refuses to make us a cake."

Joining the EU was a trap.

The EU is more concerned about fags than families. Fags don't matter. Dumping sperm in a guy's anus is a waste of a life.

Man I hate cowards.

And the love of money is the root of all evil!... There were always be some Jew willing to compensate you to air your dirty laundry, lusts and desires, so that they may eventually profit from your vice.

Edit History

2021-00-Tu 05:00:02 am

And the love of money is the root of all evil!

Face it...

Poland is just not fucking QUEER ENOUGH for the "European" Union.

#globohomos

Yeah. Because queers are such moral people.

I don't see a difference between the IMF's predatory lending and the EU mandates and agendas. The welfare states on various levels don't give out free money. Poland should consider giving back the property taken by the communists of Russia during the war to the Israeli Gov who demanded it and was refused by the Polish Gov.. I bet you forgot about that eh? Could be connected, could be a tactic, could be another clue to who they are and what they do.

Homosexuals cannot reproduce their sexuality by having children, they can only reproduce it by molesting children. Homosexuals are willing to rape and molest children to perpetuate their sexual deviance. This is why the sodomites must be put to death, because they will corrupt and abuse children in their effort to spread their diseased lifestyle.

So, blackmail works then.

Dissenter
connecting...