Iconic British auction house Christie’s is set to auction off an NFT digital art piece of a white man being sold as a slave, with the artist describing the piece as a commentary on slavery’s role in “developing capitalism.”
24 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.rt.com
news/535848-white-slave-action-art/

Brought to you in part by Critical Race Theory.

The rest of it is the responsibility of your faggoty fake "conservative" elites who want to be "liked" by the fucking communists.

Perhaps Christie's could also visit Libya and see real slave auctions in progress again.

Except that white males were slaves, too. So point lost on lack of competence in history.

I'm kind of blinded by the level of wokeness. I mean wow. The performance is so thoughtful and moving it doesn't seem like virtue signaling at all. It almost makes me forget about Whites being slaves in Africa for a thousand years and the black African slavers selling their kin in slave markets to white buyers.

How is this not racism? How is this acceptable? Slaves come in all colors and flavors, and slavery is STILL BEING PRACTICED TODAY on a global scale. Stop shilling the 'America bad' until you can demonstrate that you understand current events. Christie's could auction off cow poop just as easily as anything else if it wanted to. 'Come down off your soap box, you arrogant morons'

You know the slavic people who are white? The word slave comes from them because historically they were enslaved so often. I'm sick of the double standard where retards who know nothing of history who just want to shit on Western Civilization and grift are celebrated and innocent people who said things that were perfectly acceptable at the time of saying years ago are fired or suffer other persecutions today because someone is offended. Also if someone wanted to make the same piece with a black guy as the digital slave that would be offensive and the artist would face all sorts of repercussions but because the slave is white the "art" is featured prominently at Christie's.

Christies has reached the lowest bar possible. They call some random image as art?

It's encouraging that the mainstream is finally recognizing that yes, Whites were slaves as well. By most estimates, at least two million southern Europeans were taken as slaves from ~1500 to 1800 by North Africans. That's about 6x the number of slaves brought to North America.

When incompetence becomes the norm you get shit like this.

Fuck the Chirstie's twits and the idle rich who have far more money to blow than any comprehension of reality.

Dissenter
connecting...