China’s mammoth inoculation campaign has seen more than one billion of its citizens – just over 70% of its population – fully vaccinated against the coronavirus, according to figures from Beijing’s National Health Commission.
15 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.rt.com
news/535013-china-fully-vaccinates-1-billion-covid/

Who the hell is stupid enough to believe this lie?

Since China created the Wuhan, they should have an in-depth understanding of what the disease is.

Yeah. No. This is just more propaganda to fuck with the west. BTW, it's working. They must be laughing their asses off.

USA is at 80% and China has 1 billion more people than USA to work on this. With all those hands they should have finished way faster.

Its the mark of the beast. Everyone must participate.

if so rip.

nm its been known this jab does fuck all vs newer variants. oops.

Meanwhile , Guangdong and Fujian with its 150 million population are under lockdown due to "imported" varients.

I do believe they still have the 82k cases, so I for one call BS

Let me guess, the bottom 70% of the population...just like in the USSA - congress, really rich people, and CEOs of the pharmaceutical companies and their families remain exempt, yeah? Oh, and immigrants too - let's not forget the 'poor and huddled masses' of military aged men who stand at the border 'looking for work' who don't need them, according to the king and his court.

IF you don't get the vaccination we will punish 3 generations of your family. Shit News - look how great china is who started this pandemic.

Dissenter
connecting...