About 3,000 French healthcare workers have been temporarily dismissed on grounds they had not received Covid vaccinations before the mid-September deadline which made inoculation mandatory, Health Minister Olivier Veran announced.
4 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.rt.com
news/534994-france-suspends-healthcare-workers-covid-jabbed/

GEE! I wonder what they are going to do... in fucking FRANCE, where they have massive fucking protests twice a week and have a history of fucking DECAPITATING aristocratic fucking POOFDERS who have no concept of what normal humans want.

Let's wait and see.

#gilletsjaunes

Edit History

2021-12-Th 06:12:48 am

GEE! I wonder what they are going to do... in fucking FRANCE, where they have massive fucking protests twice a week and have a history of fucking DECAPITATING aristocratic fucking POOFDERS who have no concept of what normal humans want.

Let's wait and see.

#gilletsjeune

Well, clearly, to that bunch of French folks, COMPLIANCE WITH DESPOTS is far more important than having a cadre of health-care workers for your people! :(((

So I guess the message is that France no longer values it's healthcare workers, AND no longer cares about caring for the sick ...

Hell of a philosophy ...

Up next: 3000 healthcare workers suspend France health minister from a fucking 2x4 at the gallows built in front of the capital.

Dissenter
connecting...