A new plan by the US, UK, and Australia to provide Canberra with nuclear-powered submarines undermines regional stability and intensifies the arms race, the Chinese Foreign Ministry has said.
16 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.rt.com
news/534992-china-aukus-australia-nuclear/

While China is upset about this, and that is a GOOD thing...

I tend to think that we should not arm Australia with fucking ANYTHING because Australia has gone full fucking goose-stepping, meth-huffing fucking fascist over this covid bullshit. They can't be trusted.

#fuckchinatho

I think it's a feint. They will steal the tech....probably from AUS.

The Transnational Criminal Chinese Communist Party, virulent ideological, and military threat to all those nations that border on the Pacific is the one that "seriously undermines regional peace and stability and intensifies the arms race,” through it's aggressive posture in the region, attempts to further intimidate the UK and US with their rhetoric. UK has sufficient nuclear submarines without the US compromising it's technology by give away lunatics presently in charge of our military. Joint task force actions shouldn't go further than a normal ally relationship, because Australia has gone off the rails politically oppressing their people with completely unnecessary, rabid, draconian police state measures, should be kept well away from US nuclear submarine technology, that even further could open the door to Chinese acquiring US technology by association.

Nuclear power, nothing more than advanced steam engine. Nuclear weapons, don't exist. Nuclear submarines are nothing special than your average submarine with torpedoes and surface to surface cruise missiles.

China says it's irresponsible? Then it's really a very responsible thing to do.

for some reason, facebook stopped working all of a sudden on my desktop, but not my android. I have tried to open facebook website on "4" different browsers and I ran a network check and it couldn't identify the problem, but all other websites open like they should, hummm.

Dissenter
connecting...