Israeli actress Gal Gadot was condemned online after weighing in on the latest eruption of violence between Israel and Gaza, with critics accusing the former IDF soldier of carrying water for Tel Aviv.
8 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.rt.com
news/523666-gal-gadot-israel-gaza/

"My heart breaks. My country is at war. I worry for my family, my friends. I worry about my people. This is a vicious cycle that has been going on far too long. Israel deserves to live as a free and safe nation, our neighbors deserve the same. I pray for the victims and their families, I pray for this unimaginable hostility to end, I pray for our leaders to find the solution so we could live side by side in peace. I pray for better days."

Why would anyone take issue with what she said?

Gee...I just can't understand why there is a sudden increase in violence against Israel...what on earth could the reason be? It wouldn't have anything to do with the spineless "leaders" and their Party in the USA would it?

Uh-oh, CANCEL HER, CANCEL HER, CANCEL HER ;).

We should defend Israel though... its the only place we can dump the Jews and have an excuse for doing so. ;-)

good another one to boycott.!

The Arab Muslims and Hamas terrorists are behind all this violence at the Israeli border. There are bigoted factions in the U.S. that are promoting lies about this conflict.

Dissenter
connecting...