Several whale-hunting vessels have taken to the waters from Japanese ports with the official start of the commercial whaling season. They plan to catch 120 minke whales in the coming months.
21 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.rt.com
news/520047-japan-commercial-whaling-launch/

If they wanted to see whales they should've gone to an antifa rally.

It never ceases to amaze me the Japanese so appreciative of nature in so many ways can act so callously against one of natures wonders , and this should be seen for what it is the murder of intelligent mammals, aint happy when orcas do it but when we do it should be a crime

Its not just Japanese, most all Asians think they can make these magic concoctions from various animal parts. That's "diversity!" (or pagan savages)

I hope they get hit with a big big quake for killing whales again!! What? did they run out of dogs to eat????

Why is this a problem? They are a tiny island nation. They have to get food from somewhere.

Whale is supposed to taste like roast beef. I've meet more cows then whales, they seem decent enough, better then most people you'd meet on the subway or bus. I don't eat meat too much, I figure I'll get plenty of chances to kill things so I'd rather not kill things indiscriminately until its really necessary.

Edit History

2021-37-Sa 09:37:29 am

Whale is supposed to taste like roast beef. I've meet more cows then whales, they seems decent enough, better then most people you'd meet on the subway or bus. I don't eat meat too much, I figure I'll get plenty of chances to kill things so I'd rather not kill things indiscriminately until its really necessary.

Fuck the whales

It's because the International Community won't allow them to herd Whales. The legal hunting of whales would be more preferable to the illegal hunting of whales. At least when it's legal, it's controllable.

Leave other countries' cultures alone.

It's meat.

Dissenter
connecting...