More than 12,400 people in Israel have tested positive for coronavirus after being vaccinated with the Pfizer/BioNTech jab, including 69 who had received their second dose, the country's Health Ministry said.
15 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.rt.com
news/513139-israel-pfizer-vaccine-coronavirus/

Test them for HIV while you’re at it. Bet they test positive for that too.

Before you give another dose of this vaccine to your people have it analyzed by a laboratory first. call me a cynical American but I just don't trust easily.

I mean, isn't that the whole point? Lol, generally speaking most vaccines simply inject the virus in you, in minute amounts, so you technically always carry the proper responses to fight the virus in your blood. Maybe I'm missing something here. Anyone care to help/explain?

So, the test is bogus or the vaxx is bogus or maybe both? And the virus?? No surprise.

Probably the best case scenario.

Just take the shot! lulz

Maybe they need 6-7 doses a day?

That's a no brainer. The jab isn't supposed eliminate the virus from existence, but rather make your body resistant the to virus via mRNA technology. Its not a vaccine, but a new tech. A vaccine we have commonly understood for decades are dead viruses introduced into the body. The body becomes aware of foreign viruses and takes them out thus updating your T cells and you become immune.

mRNA is different. Its nanotechnology that interfaces with your human dna, much like how a software driver manages hardware. mRNA rewrites your DNA and configures it be resistant to disease.

Other applications of mRNA technology is slow the body's aging process for longevity, eliminate cancer from every growing in the body, but that's merely the tip of ice berg. Why stop there when the human body can be augmented to surpass limitations we've always known for a lifetime and generations.

I'm digressing, but the point is it won't stop virus entering your body so you will test positive. Instead your body will be completely resistant to covid19 and other bad germs to come.

this is a totally meaningless article. First, we don't have a test to determine whether someone has contracted covid, only whether covid is present in the test. We have all sorts of deadly virus in our system that never results in an active infection. To tell whether the vaccine works first they have to develop a test to tell whether someone is actually sick from covid.

I mean is this really surprising ? Vaccines usually have some of the virus in them. That being stated, I will not be getting this vaccine. I don't trust it.

Dissenter
connecting...