More Arabic will be taught in French schools and extra resources will be directed at studying the Muslim civilization, the country's leader Emmanuel Macron said. The measures are part of the strategy to fight Islamic radicalism.
42 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.rt.com
news/502368-macron-arabic-language-schools/

Because learning Arabic...

Prevents radicalization, somehow? What the fuck is this asshole talking about?

Forcing people to learn something is a great way to radicalize them you dipshit. Go suck on Mommy's toes.

The french people despise Macron. This guy is a diehard globalist.

Or you could just deport all peoples who aren't of French descent. That'll fix radicalization.

Yeah... reading the Qu'ran in its original language ought to make kids less radical. GREAT THINKING, GENIUS.

And FRENCH people will pay for the lazy raping murdering ungrateful shits that are parasiting from their country to be taught "not French" in their country. "Nice move"

Edit History

2020-46-Fr 10:46:23 am

Yeah... read the Qu'ran in its original language... ought to make kids less radical. GREAT THINKING, GENIUS.

And FRENCH people will pay for the lazy raping murdering ungrateful shits that are parasiting from their country to learn Arabic. "Nice move"

How about teaching French history? "RACISSSSSSSSSSS!"

Macron wants to prevent French radicalism by forcing the French into adopting radicalism. I could support this.

One part of me is happy to see the french language being eradicated. The other part is happy to think of France being torn apart by civil war. The best part of me is horrified that Islam will kill another Christian land.

why aren't you making the moo slimes study French language and French history and culture you Dhimmi asshole?

I'm in a rush & got more to say abt this but the demon #Macron needs 2B walked-up on & exorcised...

Dissenter
connecting...