As Spain becomes Europe’s most infected country, Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez has sent a forceful message to Brussels, warning that the European Union will fail if it gets its handling of the Covid-19 crisis wrong.
11 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.rt.com
news/485006-spain-prime-minister-warning-eu-coronavirus/

It's laughable that anyone would think that the EU Bureaucrats would have the intelligence or the balls to implement anything that would be worthwhile. Look at what they did for the migrant crisis...literally destroy civilization to avoid looking mean. What would you expect from such people now?

well tens of thousands of narcissistic entitled feminists thought is was ok to gather in a group so that would help spread this thing, don't blame sane people for the growth

Let it FAIL!

SPAIN - REFUGEES WELCOME - just put the euro's into the backpocket quietly

Hey, Spain: CHINA LIED, PEOPLE DIED. Don't forget it. Also watch the YouTube video "Who Stole All the Masks?" by Serpentza.

Spain is a shit hole. The Misandry in their legal system make it not even worth visiting as a tourist any more. Happy to watch it burn. When men do not control a nation with a firm purposeful hand the nation will falter. Patriarchy is success.

Shame all those migrants aint got it.

You would think after the E.U. destroyed Europe with mass immigration and globalism, the Europeans would understand the truth about the E.U. and drop it like a hot rock.

I say, Ignore the virus, and continue to import more invaders in your countries.

idiots!

Our nations have been destroyed and still we don't want the E.U to survive. We know you don't get the message, you never did and never will.

Edit History

2020-06-Su 06:06:17 pm

Our nation have been destroyed and still we don't want the E.U to survive. We know you don't get the message, you never did and never will.

last time i heard the rate was going down wait all leaders include canada do not want to end lock down or found the way out of lockdown my mistake sorry

Dissenter
connecting...