Moscow doubts the viability of the new peace plan for the Middle East recently unveiled by Donald Trump, as it is incompatible with UN decisions on the matter and does not sit well with the Arab world.
22 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.rt.com
news/479893-trumps-questionably-viable-mideast-plan/

FUCK THE UN! It's far past time for the US to pull OUT of the UN, send them packing to another country & convert the UN building into a shelter for homeless Veterans.

The UN is the largest failed institution. It is expensive, cumbersome, unwieldy, inept, corrupt. Our country was much better off before WE created it. It has no beneficial qualities and should be abandoned or offered to the French.

The UN is very UN-American, and should be EXPELLED from the USA PERMANENTLY.

LOL Fuck the UN. Evict those bitches from NY and stop paying their bills. Though I will say it should be hilarious to see the left fall all over themselves to back Moscow.

Fuck em. No deal would ever be enough to satisfy those sand gnats.

Fuck the UN, evict them from the US and walk away. Obviously that means no more checks cut to them too.

Trump's 'deal of the century' is the biggest piece of dhimmi capitulation to Islam I've heard since Obama's 'deal' to help Iran develop nukes and have $100 Billion of its frozen assets freed.

Trump is no defender against Islam. He's an abject appeaser. When he announced this deal, ironically to the applause of Netanyahu and administration Jews, he even bragged about how his first stop on his first trip abroad as President was Saudi Arabia 🇸🇦.

I knew right then I'd made a mistake in voting for him. I'm going to start calling him Neville Trump.

Don't really care about the Palestinians or the Israelis, but the U.N. can eat a bag of dehydrated meerkat penises.

The UN is controlled by the globalist.

This just in. No one in the USA gives a fuck what the Kremlin/Putin thinks or believes, except maybe CNN. Deal with it.

Dissenter
connecting...