A Reagan Institute survey has found that nearly half of all American military households view Russia as more of an ally than a threat. Pentagon officials reckon they’ve been brainwashed by the Kremlin.
26 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.rt.com
news/475305-us-military-russia-ally-survey/

SCOTT ADAMS has pointed out that we really need to RETHINK why we (Russia and the U.S.A.) keep jabbing at each other versus coming to a GOOD MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING.

Honestly, I think that Russia would make a better "custodian" of France, Germany, and the U.K. than the SEVENTH CENTURY DEATH CULT. At least then they would have: ballet, caviar, orchestra, theater, and those little wooden doll thingys.

Edit History

2019-02-Su 01:02:15 am

SCOTT ADAMS has pointed out that we really need to RETHINK why we (Russia and the U.S.A.) are jabbing at each other.

Honestly, I think that Russia would make a better "custodian" of France, Germany, and the U.K. than the SEVENTH CENTURY DEATH CULT. At least, they would have: ballet, caviar, orchestra, theater, and those little wooden doll thingys.

2019-03-Su 01:03:21 am

SCOTT ADAMS has pointed out that we really need to RETHINK why we (Russia and the U.S.A.) keep jabbing at each other versus coming to a GOOD MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING.

Honestly, I think that Russia would make a better "custodian" of France, Germany, and the U.K. than the SEVENTH CENTURY DEATH CULT. At least, they would have: ballet, caviar, orchestra, theater, and those little wooden doll thingys.

China is the fucking threat at this point.

They control half of our major corporations because the CEOs are deluded into thinking that a population four times the size of the us is a market four times the size of the US market.

It ain't.

And Trump is going to do to China what Reagan did to the Soviet Union... and the globalist Establishment is terrified.

"Everything that we don't like is because of Russian Kompromat!!!111oneoneone" - Or maybe, just maybe people don't think that Russia is half the super scary boogeyman that the Lugenpresse makes it out to be. Besides, they're not wrong anyway especially when you consider who our undeniable enemies are, like China and Israel.

007 remake - To Russia, With Love? Good comment on RT by Bernhard Wolf: "It is even better in Germany: 64% of poll respondents think the US is a greater threat to peace than Russia. 56% said President Putin is an effective leader, vs 5% for Trump (ouch!). 90% want better relations with Russia, and 55% oppose all sanctions. This is despite constant MSM propaganda to the contrary. Maybe one day even Merkel will get the message"

we need to pump up the dehumanization and war propaganda! We can't have our international freedom fighters thinking people who look just like them, are friendly!

Blame the COUBS Bilyat!

Russia is a part of Western Civilization. I'd take Russia over the entire muslim world, the Koreas, Mexico, Africa, the EUSSR, much of South America and the democrats. The irony here, is, if it were not for the democrats and their hoaxes concerning Russian conspiracies, Trump would have pushed for better relations between the two nations. I thought the democrats and Hillary want to push the plastic Russia reset button. Something terrible must have happened (sarcasm).

Edit History

2019-00-Su 02:00:27 pm

Russia is a part of Western Civilization. I'd take Russia over the entire muslim world, the Koreas, Mexico, Africa, much of South America and the democrats.

2019-04-Su 02:04:35 pm

Russia is a part of Western Civilization. I'd take Russia over the entire muslim world, the Koreas, Mexico, Africa, the EUSSR, much of South America and the democrats.

Gosh. And they seem to love #Trump too. Clearly there's something afoot. 😎

US leaders and MSM are paranoid, disingenuous, or just plain stupid, when it comes to Russia.

Thankfully a large, and growing portion of the populous is firmly grounded in reality.

Dissenter
connecting...