A fire at the iconic Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris, France has destroyed most of the roof and collapsed the church's central spire. Eyewitness videos show smoke and fire engulfing the jewel of Gothic architecture.
24 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.rt.com
news/456608-notre-dame-cathedral-fire-paris/

A feat of architecture and a Christian religious symbol suddenly burns to the ground? In France with a surging mooslim population attempting to displace the existing citizenry?

Oh I'm sure it's just a coincidence, nothing to see here, just move along and go about your business. The "religion of peace" would never stoop to fire as a terrorist weapon. Right?

God damn, this is so sad to see. I've been there last autumn and it seems that was the last time I'd be able to see it. Didn't even take any pictures :/

European Churches: Vandalized, Defecated On, and Torched "Every Day" https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/14044/europe-churches-vandalized

Netanyahoo - "This is good for us". Silverstein - "Pull it".

Look around western leaders. A Christian monument that has stood for centuries is burning to the ground for all to see. The symbolism is undeniable whether the "Religion of Feces" had anything to do with it or not.

Muslims are and always have been a threat to Western civilization. Wake up before it is too late.

oh f*ck, please dont damage too many things

First, IF Macaroni is capable, capture the criminal. Second, https://gab.com/TPaine2016/posts/eUsrTmFuOEpNaFBoZ0RDQWtvZGFTUT09

that cultural enrichment tho

The next time you’re upset with your renovation contractor...

Makes me think, what evidence are they destroying? Same thing when HRC's house had the fire when police were preparing to serve her with a search warrant. Destroying "evidence" is what they do best.

Trending On www.rt.com
Trending Comments On www.rt.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...