“That's just wild. All they needed was watermelon, grape soda, and chicken to top it off.” Real News & Commentary for Patriots:
17 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.redvoicemedia.com
video/2022/06/not-satire-black-power-afro-pick-2-stories-tall-unveiled-in-new-orleans-to-celebrate-black-power/

I wish I lived there, I would literally go down and buy watermelons and then artistically place them around the sculpture.

That's all the darkies can celebrate. They don't do anything of value. They lead lives of crime and welfare.

Cant wait to see the 2 story sculpture that celebrates white power.

Pick that brillo-puff back in Africa, where you belong....

Depicted perfectly in the pose of toppling over. PS; How many of those black female harpies celebrating its "erection" notice that at at first "glans", it looks like a giant PHALLUS!!!

Edit History

2022-12-Su 10:12:28 pm

Depicted perfectly in the pose of toppling over. PS; How many of those black female harpies celebrating its "erection" notice tat at at first "glans" it looks like a giant PHALLUS!!!

That is screaming out for some papier-mâché fleas.

#THOUGHTCRIME

They took down statues of Lee, Davis, and Beauregard and now they put this up. Meanwhile, violent crime is through the roof.

You have to give those folk something, why not a broom statue. Everything else built in America is a tribute to White Power.

Okay. Who's taking bets on how long it'll be before somebody paints a white dick going in its mouth?

bahahahahaha! thats fucking HILLARIOUS

Dissenter
connecting...