20 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.redvoicemedia.com
video/2022/01/mass-formation-psychosis-in-action-as-man-aggressively-thrown-out-of-store-for-smelling-candles/

Of course the clerk had some fucking animal ears on because they live in a fantasy world where they are really a fox or cat or wolf trapped in a tubby cashier's body. What a fucking statement on society.

"For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction," Newton's 3rd Law of Motion. Wait for the push back, you Covid Cunts. Your Mask won't save you from what is coming, and it will be SPECTACULAR.

Fauci and the feds started the psychosis and are 100% responsible for this farce. I only hope they are held accountable in this world or the next.

Hope the guy has some Black friends that will wear BLM attire and enter unmasked with garbage bags and put lots of stuff in bags, as if to freely shoplift. Record the action of the clerks. Leave the bags of merchandise at the register, as this guy enters again, unmasked like BLM.

Edit History

2022-11-Mo 04:11:28 pm

Hope the guy has some Black friends that will wear BLM attire and enter unmasked with garbage bags and put lots of stuff in bags, as if to freely shoplift. Record the action of the clerks. Leave the bags of merchandise at the register, as this guy walk in again, unmasked like BLM.

Angry nutty BOOMERS

Mass Formation Psychosis is now the phrase for 2022. Big tech and the MSM are going to have a difficult time making this disappear.

What Germans did to other Germans that backed Hitler. Dividing Germany prolonged the division of Germany that Hitler lovers created. Eventually Germany united. Now being divided again by a new Hitler.

It's pure insanity how much people have bought in to all the mask and "vax" stuff. Shows two things. 1. Most people are fucking stupid. 2. 24/7 propaganda works.

My coworker caught the koof over the Christmas holiday. He is double jabbed and boosted and did you know what he said, "Thank God I got the vaccine and was boosted."

I'm sitting there thinking, "You're Serious?"

Mass Formation Psychosis is real and blue pilled lefties have it.

It's a cult.

Dissenter
connecting...