During a recent appearance on CBS' "Face the Nation," South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham stated that is was "inappropriate" for former President Donald
28 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.redvoicemedia.com
2022/01/sen-lindsey-graham-say-trumps-mentioning-of-possible-pardons-for-jan-6-participants-is-inappropriate/

This guy is a clown and he always has been

Was it "appropriate" for Graham to tell Capitol police to "shoot" protesters January 6th? He's a mealy-mouthed fraud. After all they've been through, being tortured and denied all basic rights to this day, I think they not only deserve a pardon, they deserve medals. They are martyrs and they were right, the election was stolen. The truth will come out someday

Edit History

2022-10-Su 06:10:03 pm

Was it "appropriate" for Graham to tell Capitol police to "shoot" protesters January 6th? He's a mealy-mouth fraud. After all they've been through, being tortured and denied all basic rights to this day, I think they not only deserve a pardon, they deserve medals. They are martyrs and they were right, the election was stolen. The truth will come out someday, even if the media tries to hide it.

You are a neocon and a homosexual.

That means you make TERRIBLE FUCKING DECISIONS about pretty much EVERYTHING.

#goaway

Lindsey Graham will not be a senator for much longer I'd wager.

Lindsey Graham is controlled opposition.

Shut up you fagot commie dirtbag! Under the constitution they should have been charged or released more than a year ago.

Since we no longer have a constitution then you no longer have any right to hold office and nothing you say matters. You are part of a communist dictatorship and should be publicly hanged for treason.

Bu it is a-okay for FJB to talk about nominating only a black women to SCOTUS - and having the Senate vote on that BEFORE Breyer has actually retired.....

And fine for all those D's to campaign on supporting BLM/Antifa, decimating police departments and letting criminals out of jail.......

FMsL.

Lindsey Graham masquerading as a Republican is "inappropriate". He should spend some long years in solitary confinement for his traitorous back stabbing actions over his scheming underhanded manipulation of the Senate.

I am not a big Trumpster, but Graham is far worse.

What about Kavanaugh rioters? $50 fine.

Dissenter
connecting...