49 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.redvoicemedia.com
2022/01/naked-man-fatally-shot-by-seattle-police-after-stabbing-k9-to-death-bodycams/

Look LEOs....if I am naked and you sick a dog on me...I'm going to try to keep it from eating my Junk. I will do this *every time. Everything that leads to that situation is irrelevant...I will not have my genitals mauled by a police dog because a cop can't catch me or is too lazy to.

They simply left him with no option but to kill the dog. Then they killed him. So they are responsible for both deaths.

Good job another junkie fuck is dead....home owner should have let him break in then blown his head off...

Completely justified shooting. Watch the video. Dog is helpful, but not why he was shot. Sorry he lost his dog. Home owner could have ended it if he would have just shot him during the home invasion.

Dead junkies are the best junkies.

Why send the dog, seems unnecessary.

Edit History

2022-12-Tu 04:12:50 pm

Why send the dog, should have just shot him.

I’m glad they shot that piece of shit dead. Improved the city.

Cops are pussies!!! I would've NEVER let that POS stab my dog, let alone stab him to death!!! As soon as his arm came up in a stabbing motion, hot led would've entered his body killing him instantly!!!!

I wonder if the people stripping naked and attacking others received the covid shot. (???)

Can you say, "wrongful death lawsuit"??

Rules of deadly force allow for shooting a human if you fear for your own life, fear for the life of other humans, to protect top secret classified information, and to protect nuclear weapons.
In this case, the guy was stabbing a dog.
In most jurisdictions a dog is considered property, and you can't shoot someone merely to protect property.

Edit History

2022-34-Tu 03:34:42 pm

Can you say, "wrongful death lawsuit"??

Rules of deadly force allow for shooting a human if your fear for your own life, fear for the life of other humans, to protect top secret classified information, and to protect nuclear weapons.
In this case, the guy was stabbing a dog.
In most jurisdictions a dog is considered property, and you can't shoot someone merely to protect property.

Dissenter
connecting...