WASHINGTON, DC – According to reports, federal authorities are monitoring social media for any signals of possible "violence or extremism" regarding a
32 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.redvoicemedia.com
2022/01/feds-monitoring-social-media-for-signs-of-extremist-activity-ahead-of-d-c-protest-of-jab-mandates/

Seems a lot like wire-tapping without a warrant.

Title should read: FBI Moves to Create False Flag Ahead of DC Protest of Jab Mandates

Dear FBI, Go fuck yourselves, you treasonous sons of bitches.

so that means the Feds are making accounts to post "extremist activity" for another faults flag event. keep an eye out for the Glow noses.

So the Fedsurection is on again? All of you are treasonous snakes. You have zero interest in actual crimes.

Why aren't they monitoring the spam robo-calls from India and the Philippines that attack our elderly, especially our widows? This phone robbery is an act of war. Use drones on the assholes. Take them out, as enemies of all Americans who are robbing our treasury and work.

Wouldn’t that require millions of feds

The same feds that are dumber than third world illegal immigrants? The same feds that let some criminal jihad muslim, from England, into the USA, through an airport, during a supposed pandemic, take hostages at a synagogue in Texas? The same feds that think a spare rifle barrel, upper or lower receiver is a firearm? I'm sure I missed many more pertinent examples but I'm about six deep right now. Those feds are going to stop something?

Who's monitoring the monitors?

Every nation ruled by jews eventually made it illegal to speak out against the jews.

Dissenter
connecting...