While other governments move to do away with COVID-19 mandates and regulations, Dr. Anthony Facui recently said that he believes it is too early to say
41 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.redvoicemedia.com
2022/01/fauci-suggests-world-is-in-phase-one-of-five-in-covid-19-pandemic/

How would he know that unless it were actually a #plandemic

Does Phase II involve a 5 gallon bucket of hot tar, two wheelbarrowsful of chicken feathers, and a railroad tie?

Because if it does NOT, I'm calling bullshit.

How does he still have a job?

Arrest the creator of the coof

And you fauci are in your final phase of lifeπŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•

What a fucking idiot, that man is scum, he has lied over and over and shown he knows nothing about common sense. Get rid of his ass please, he is wrecking the country and news media is broadcasting his lies as if it was the truth.

Spoilers: Fauci is hung in "Phase Five"... it's my favorite phase! :D

US media is quiet and not reporting that the International Court is indicting and holding Fauci and other on the accidental release of their virus research in China!

The first of these five "phases" has lasted for almost two years, so far. A reasonable person will infer that Fauci intends to stretch that out to at least ten.

Any plan to just accept it and wait it out clearly make no sense. Repression that will have continued for a decade will be repression that has been normalized. Neither the Republicans nor the Democrats have made any movement in the direction of removing the lunatic, and the people who said that they were going to gun him down were clearly all talk, so what is left to us?

Separation from a society that no longer has anything to offer but misery for its own sake, one that keeps clutching at straws looking for excuses to keep its own suffering alive.

I have some suggestions for Fauci, too, but they aren't printable.

Dissenter
connecting...