The Supreme Court Justices have currently found themselves at the center of controversy as they debate on the case of Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health
37 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.redvoicemedia.com
2021/12/whoopi-goldberg-rants-over-the-supreme-court-debating-abortion-do-any-of-you-men-have-eggs-video/

No, we've got sperm creepy ass black bitch. Without that you cunts can't have babies, so shuffle off to shut the fuck up land, put something in that pie hole to keep the ignorance in.

I guess non-slave owners should have had no right to speak out against slavery then Whoopi?

Every man I know of was once a fetus.

I'm gonna laugh if a trans man comes up to her and say "Yes, I am a man with eggs and I'm anti-abortion" and watch Whoopi's reaction over a "marginalized" person go against the narrative. Watching the left eat their own is always funny.

WTF kind of argument is that? That a woman carrying a fetus knows better what the fetus wants? I doubt in any case the fetus is saying, "please end my life by sucking me out limb by limb."

"My body my choice" except when it comes to untested dangerous vaccines for innocuous flu virus.

Men have eggs too Whoopi, you white supremacist transphobe.

Do any of these bitches have a soul?

Them eggs are useless without our part of the equation

Its funny, I have never seen eggs as a free pass to murder someone...

Dissenter
connecting...