While it should come as no surprise, Democratic strongholds around the U.S. are seeing a massive surge in crime. And it isn’t just violence. Recently,
7 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.redvoicemedia.com
2021/11/san-fran-officials-deem-looting-too-offensive-to-describe-mob-of-degenerate-scumbag-criminal-thugs-video/

I've been referring to them as filthy fucking ni**ers!! I 'Hope' that's NO too harsh? ;) ................................................................................... ( Nickers Plural for the word Nick, which is slang for 'Steal' ) ;);)

Edit History

2021-00-Th 04:00:51 am

I've been referring to them as filthy fucking ni**ers!! I 'Hope' that's NO too harsh ;)

They're not looting anyway, but fuck you. i'll call them whatever I want.

They are RAIDING stores in an organized manner because the law enforcement system in San Francisco has been DESTROYED by fucking COMMUNISTS.

#bluestate

Looter, looter. Looter. Get a job and I’ll call you something else

Funny part about this.... Looting from stores you clearly can't afford, only means judgment on the streets!! If these ghetto thugs think people will admire them when they see them wearing Gucci or Prada walking down the street!! I see a ghetto thug wearing either, I'm NOT thinking I'm looking at a success story. I'm thinking THIEF!!!

Money deprived persons..

HAHAHAHA CAL IT WHATEVER IT'S ALL NEGROS

Dissenter
connecting...