The shock jock radio host Howard Stern is calling for the NFL to fire Aaron Rodgers after the Green Bay Packers star was revealed to be unvaccinated when
36 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.redvoicemedia.com
2021/11/howard-stern-melts-down-over-aaron-rodgers-jab-status-calls-for-his-head/

Go F yourself Stern. 20 years ago you were funny and great, now you are just an IGNORANT LIBTARD ASSHOLE, who doesn't know shit about politics.

Why is Howard being so retarded about this vaccine? It's bizarre how much of a war path he's been on. Makes me question ever enjoying his vibe at all.

This leftist hysterical value signaling doesn't pass the sniff test. Rogers has the right to make his own medical decisions. Everyone who can't comprehend that can EABODs.

Filthy jews HATE it when goyim disobey.

That Jew's been out of control for a long time now.

Those that fell for the lies about Covid-19 and the 'experimental medical treatments,' they are pushing as vaccines, just hate if you aren't on board. Check out some of the 'short term effects' from these experimental medical treatments. Reference: https://thetruedefender.com/uk-government-claims-vaccinated-develop-ais-and-immune-system-decline-has-begun-in-kids/

Edit History

2021-31-We 07:31:14 pm

Those that fell for the lies about Covid-19 and the 'experimental medical treatments' they are pushing as vaccinations just hate if you aren't on board. Check out some of the 'short term effects' from these experimental medical treatments. Reference: https://thetruedefender.com/uk-government-claims-vaccinated-develop-ais-and-immune-system-decline-has-begun-in-kids/

That Jew should shut the fuck up

Typical jewbastard.

Wiggy still screeching against freedom. Washed up faggot.

Proudly never listened to Jew Stern throughout his entire rise and fall.

I'm an American Christian. I have no interest in the words of a devil-worshipping invader of my nation.

Dissenter
connecting...