According to reports, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is yet again pushing for Americans to partake in the routine β€œstay home, save lives”
22 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.redvoicemedia.com
2021/10/cdc-pushes-for-unvaccinated-americans-to-stay-home-during-holiday-season-again/

I'm pushing for the CDC and NIH to be shut down - nothing but liars, frauds and dog torturers in those organizations.

Go fuck yourself you beagle murdering ass fucks.

The problem with pure bloods is that their natural antibodies fuck up Fauci's live "gain of function" research... that's why he needs you to stay inside during flu season, cause otherwise his precarious novel designs (literally and figuratively) might fall apart completely.

That's normally how "non-human sub types" work... novel viruses... they don't stick around unless you artificially fuck with nature... that's what the jab is for.

Stop taking it, stop being a part of this insanely destructive experiment.

They know it causes harm, but they don't care, because psychopaths like Fauci can't see the trees for the forest. Egomaniacs like him put themselves on such a high pedestal that they don't even consider mortality rates above 5% to even functionally matter... at all.

They tricked you by suddenly pretending to care about something they never did... and then introduced an experiment designed to exploit the fear they induced, which actually produces even MORE death than what they were pretending to care about in the first place.

And that's how you know what I'm telling you is the truth.

That's how you know they're psychopaths who can't feel emotion... they default and double down into this abusive spiral of totalitarian control seeking whenever things aren't going their way.

It's their way of expressing frustration for not being able to control reality how they want. They get vindictive, they get resentful, they get destructive... and they feel self-righteous about it.

I didn't stay home last year, what makes them think I'm going to this year? Haven't been sick with anything since 1997... the Flu... right after(and the last time) I got a Flu shot. Funny how that worked out. Don't let them fuck with your immune system people.

Maybe the ones who took the shot should stay they fuck home since they are spreading the supposed variants. Get fucked CDC

FUCK YOU CDC AND FAUCI πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ‘ˆ

Yeah, right. *0 milion kids have been in stadiums around the country and they have figured out that no one is sick. LOL. This shit is over.

Ya ok. You'll be alright.

the Criminals, Dipsticks, and Commies are no one I will ever listen to again about anything

Enemy JEWS run the CDC and made the evil "vaccines". They should all be hung high for treason , criminal conspiracy and crimes against humanity.

Dissenter
connecting...