15 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.redvoicemedia.com
2021/09/smart-toilets-will-monitor-your-health-send-results-to-big-tech/

Go watch Gattica... Shitty movie, shitty acting... But at this point, its damn near prophecy!

Just jam its wifi access.

Can't wait to see the report on me after all the crap I shove down it, dude you have anti freeze and Mercury in your shit get help now!!!

Antifa members will be told to reduce their rectal semen intake. That's when the shootings start.

Edit History

2021-33-Tu 09:33:01 pm

Antifa members will be told to reduce their rectal semen intake.

Big tech literally wants to be all up on your shit!

Sewage has tested positive for COVID-19. Therefore, you I mean WE all have to wear double butt masks. The first mask is to press firmly against the anus. The second mask is to hold it place. You must poop through the masks to stop the spread. It's only for fifteen days. Then we will mandate colostomies. We will upload your colostomy status to a digital wallet to protect your privacy. Then we will print the giant-size honey bear window decals with rainbow colostomy bags to show our support for the LTBGQIAP community and to make mandatory colostomies fun for kids. You will still need to wear double butt masks after the colostomy because Anthony Fauci is into that. SCIENCE!

Oh lord, how stupid this idiots can be. Like i am going to connect my toilet to wifi or internet. What... is not going to let me shit because i get the message "connection required before we can except your bowl movement" .. This has got to be the dumbest thing on the planet. My guess another democrats thinking outside of the box pushing in. What a fucktarding time we live in...

Medical Industrial Complex. Say it with me.

"Smart Toilets?" Laughable and irritating at the same time. It's enough to make you build an outhouse or rent yourself a low tech porta-potty once Smart Toilets are all that's available. Who in their right mind would buy one of these toilets, knowing that some nerd /pervert is perusing their results? Only really messed up people would apply for that, the position of shit-assessor for Big Tech, and proudly put that on a resume. For certain, some clown will prank the evil doers; how about making them think he is shitting pink paint? If ever there was a statement about just how degenerate the psychos collecting all this smart data on us are, the plan to implement "smart toilets" is it!

Dissenter
connecting...