Interviews with top Republicans reveal they're watching each other warily ahead of a potential 2024 showdown.
9 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.politico.com
story/2019/08/24/haley-pence-rivalry-post-trump-1474377

Haley... the Democrats' RINO of choice.

Fuck that bitch. I will NEVER vote for that bitch.

FORGET ALL OF THIS BS TALK!

We have DON JR. UP NEXT!

Republicans still haven't figured out that America's hatred for democrats doesn't mean they love globalist republicans. No globalists! Notice Trump is fucking 1990's democrat? You know, pro-American working class? Anti-open borders, anti-selling out the working class in order to build China into the USSR 2.0? If you run a globalist republican you will lose, just like when you ran Mittens. Now kindly stop supporting rich individuals and start serving all of the people, fucking assholes...

I never cared for Pence to begin with as he is a run-of-the-mill establishment republican. But I can say unequivocally that I will NEVER vote for a republican ticket with the neocon cunt Haley on it.

Neither. That's all😌

they're both shit.

None of this is anything but speculation at best and just wild imagination at worst the fact is the republican side is infiltrated by the "Jesus" Fellowship or Family and all those in that club on both sides of the aisle wanted Trump, prayed over him as their chosen and now they pretend at times to be at odds with each other when they are not! They simply are not!

They consider Trump their King Wolf as depicted in a story often told by Doug Coe who Trump is very familiar with as are all past presidents since Icke! The new republican party is actually a bunch of Jesus freaks and they have strong members in the democratic party also. In fact many liberals belong to the Fellowship! Some are calling it now the "C Street" good ole boy network! It spans the world this club. Invite only apparently.

anti-Trumper Haley will never have a chance in today's GOP. Won't even make it past the primaries

These two RINOs aren't fit to manage a daycare center.

Trending On www.politico.com
Trending Comments On www.politico.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...