Alexandra Datig said she broke off an 18-month engagement with Larry Elder after he pulled a gun on her.
43 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.politico.com
states/california/story/2021/08/25/elders-former-fiancee-files-police-report-alleging-domestic-abuse-1390506

Polygraph her... When she fails, jail her on election fraud for 15-20 years to think about her lie.

Isn't it just a tad ironic that when conservatives have a chance of winning up pops some bimbo to claim domestic abuse or sexual harassment? It never fails. If Mr. Elder would have been a democrat, all of this would be ignored. Sort of like Biden's own accuser.

So many years she didn't complain , didn't call the police and then SO SUDDENLY..... My money on she make this shit up.Seem like Larry Elder may actually have a chance of winning, guess Democrats didn't have enough dead voters and hack machine on standby.

“He was angry and exhibited hostility towards me in the form of silent scorn during our conversation," Datig said in her statement.

SILENT FUCKING SCORN! holyshit.

And he OWNS A REVOLVER??? madman.

And he BUMPED INTO YOU IN THE HALLWAY ONCE! assault.

I assume he's got a permit for the revolver or there's no fucking revolver to be found. Now we just need some eyewitnesses to the bumping, or a recording of the MEAN FUCKING SILENCE. So he can definitely go to jail for NOT BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF YOU.

OR you can just forget all about this shit the day after the recall election and buy that new house you're entitled to according to the DNC guys.

#ticktock

Is Gloria Allred involved at all? The left usually uses her for these kind of smearjobs

Larry Elder is running neck and neck with Gov Newsom right now, and now the smear on his character begins, I for one do not put any credibility in this woman’s accusations, when the only reason a person comes forward is political it doesn’t hold much water. There have been many credible accusations against Democrats, photos and videos to substantiate their claims,not to mention President Biden but were ignored by the MSM, or claimed as false, well these accusations are equally as false.

PUUUURFECT TIMING!

And you womenz want men to believe you when you pull shit like this? And of course this is from “Polit-shit-show”

EVERY FUCKING TIME...democrat smear playbook 101

Bitch tried to run me over with a car once. OUTSTANDING ass.

Broke up with her a couple of weeks later. Bipolar.

If she ran for office today, I would consider it about par for the fucking course and go on about my day.

Worst case, Larry fucking Elder was a BIG MEANIE for at least two days. QQ

How much was this hooker paid to file a false police report? Because it wasn't enough.

Dissenter
connecting...