Vaccine resistance runs deeper and wider than the current Covid strain. Keep trying to convert the hesitant — but keep expectations in check.
34 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.politico.com
news/magazine/2021/08/18/vaccine-resistance-covid-505970

"convert the hesitant" yes Faucism is a cult and false religion

Such a self serving piece. Guess what vaccines don't work.not as they are sold.. a 100.percent safe sterilizing (infection ends here) drug

They ,like flu shots and the first shingles shots(.the second one is better.).are only partially effective even the flu shot kills a few people each year these covid shots have killed thousands.the side effects are atrocious. This spring more people died in the US from the vaccines than from Covid.

But the parties who stand to make money off the shots will not tolerate any honest discussion.

Perhaps God's plan.natural.immunity,not a man made arrogant brand new technology. Is the answer.

Edit History

2021-47-We 02:47:56 pm

Such a self serving piece. Guess what vaccines don't work.not as they are sold.. a 100.percent safe sterilizing (infection ends here) drug

They ,like flu shots and the first shingles shots(.the second one is better.).are only partially effective even the flu shot kills a few people each year these covid shots have killed thousands.the side effects are atrocious. This spring more people died in the US from the vaccines than from Covid.

But the parties who stand to make money off the shots will not tolerate eany homest discussion.

Perhaps God's plan.natural.immunity,not a man made arrogant brand new technology. Is the answer.

My parents got the vaccine last may. They still haven't recovered (low energy, chronic fatigue). There is no way in hell I'm subjecting myself to that quackery.

And that is why I am "vaccine hesitant."

Excuse me I am not vaccine hesitant! I am outright refusal. Politico the globo cap mouth piece lies in every sentence and every word muttered. Go To Hell. I give zero fucks about any consequences!

Some of us are gonna have to re-populate the world! I'm Looking forward to it!

Edit History

2021-42-We 06:42:40 pm

Some of us are gonna have to reformulated the world! I'm Looking forward to it!

I've read that only 30% of blacks and 40% of Hispanics are vaxed...can't remember the number for whites but it was higher. SOOO it seems unlikely that Republican principles really enter into the decision not avoid the vax - and, of course, the most vax-resistent group have PhD's - which would suggest liberals OR science/math types who understand testing.

"Except for a smattering of transient, relatively mild side effects and extremely rare severe reactions, what’s not to like?"

The symptoms of Covid-19 are a smattering of transient, relatively mild side effects and extremely rare severe reactions,so what the fuck have I got to GAIN?

And then there is the question of BELIEVING YOU... a fucking PROPAGANDA MACHINE of Soviet proportions.

#gofuckyourself

I'm not hesitant. I am diametrically opposed to this evil. Go die in a hole you corporate commie filth.

There are some good points in this piece ... and some falsehoods as well.

He says it's not a matter of if, but when, you get a severe case. I seem to recall THOUSANDS of people being infected, prior to the vaccine, and being completely asymptomatic. Yet those individuals still have just as effective antibodies as those who were gravely ill but recovered.

He says the unvaxxed will spread the contagion. While that's true, SO DO THE VAXXED!!

But he did get it right when he said other vaccines are VOLUNTARY. This is an endemic illness with a 99.9% survival rate for most people. Why are the vaxxers so obsessed with imposing their will over such a relatively harmless virus? Because it's not about COVID-19 ... and it's not about the vaccine. It's about imposing THEIR will on EVERYONE!

Living with it? YOu8 mean like we did for all of human history? We went from 27 million people in the world 2,000 years ago to 7 billion with almost no vax ever and before most has access to modern medicine. We will survive

Dissenter
connecting...