Biden wants to expand housing vouchers, but that won’t help renters unless landlords accept them.
3 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.politico.com
news/agenda/2021/07/30/with-the-eviction-moratorium-ending-its-time-to-focus-on-landlords-501785

As a landlord, I would never accept someone on Section 8, and smart landlords don't for the same reason. Section 8 renters are notoriously bad for the properties they rent. Take your housing "equity" bullshit and shove it up your cunt you pathetic marxist.

I am a landlord and I have my leases on a month to month contract. The moratorium ( at least in FL) does not allow you to evict for no payment of rent. However, you can still evict if the lease has expired. Be smart people - protect yourselves. There's enough ex- homeowners to rent to, who sold waiting for the housing market to crash.

Edit History

2021-06-Fr 01:06:49 pm

I am a landlord and I have my leases on a month to month contract. The moratorium ( at least in FL) does not allow you to evict for no payment of rent. However, you can still evict if their lease has expired. Be smart people - protect yourselves.

2021-08-Fr 01:08:08 pm

I am a landlord and I have my leases on a month to month contract. The moratorium ( at least in FL) does not allow you to evict for no payment of rent. However, you can still evict if the lease has expired. Be smart people - protect yourselves.

Dissenter
connecting...