The federal eviction moratorium in place since September is set to expire Saturday, after the Biden administration refused to extend it and Democrats in Congress couldn't muster the votes to intervene.
15 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.politico.com
news/2021/07/31/eviction-moratorium-rental-assistance-biden-501917

Homelessness all across America will worsen. Neighborhood stability (housing/shopping/community cohesiveness) is quickly disappearing, thanks to the Chinese/Fauci virus and the Dems' crazy schemes. :(

The Biden admin could not extend it. The Supreme Court ruled it was unconstitutional in the first place but they decided to let the moratorium expire as their ruling only happened a few days before the expiration date and there was no compelling reason to end it early. Congress could have done something about it but Congress is dysfunctional AF. The thing is it wasn't the pandemic that disrupted everything but the government's response to the pandemic. They caused this shit but they are too incompetent to fix their mess. The moratorium was a shitty idea though as it prevented people from doing what they wanted to with their property.

The choice is pretty simple. Go back to work. It would help if we enforced laws on illegal immigration and illegal aliens here.

Edit History

2021-52-Sa 09:52:41 am

The choice is pretty simple. Go back to work.

Won't affect Republicans since their constituents actually work and pay their bills. Might be an issue for Democrats, but I am sure those newly homeless will be satisfied when the Democrats blame the Republicans. Pelosi just feels investigating the Reichstag Fire is more important.

Pay your fucking bills losers

Renting residential property is the original mom & pop enterprise, ruined by communist Democrats and their filthy bottom-feeding constituents. People let their property sit empty, rather than be subjected to financial ruin, enforced by tenant friendly courts.

This is a good thing as many will be force to move in with family as it SHOULD be.

This should drop rent across the nation. Of course Black will be at the forefront of needing free money. Women will simply find a simp...I mean a man and men will be homeless. Much the usual.

Ha ha! Commies getting what they asked for with Comrade Xiden.

Pay ya beels, Dems. No one is going to let you live rent free except Mommy.

Who thought oh hey I'll just stop paying muh mortgages because Dems said I could? Or rent? Dems tried to have temporary communism.

Dissenter
connecting...