He’s a beloved home-state star, but pundits are skeptical that the acclaimed actor has a chance at unseating Republican Gov. Greg Abbott.
4 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.politico.com
news/2021/05/16/matthew-mcconaughey-texas-governor-run-488536

NO.

Fuck you.

You are a fucking clown with like three anti-woke ideas. People supported you when the leftists were throwing rocks at you, but that does NOT translate into serious political support.

I support Dave Chappelle when he hacks on woke bullshit, but I'd never put him in charge of anything in a fucking million years because he's a Nation of Islam, communist piece of shit at the end of the day.

I think as long as my home State, Texas elects RINOs like Abbott, he has a great chance. I would never vote for anyone that is not pure MAGA

Run Matthew, lot of us are staying home and not voting for Dick Cheney types, which Greg, shut the state down Abbott is

Edit History

2021-53-Su 11:53:39 am

I think as long as my home State, Texas elects RINOs like Abbot, he has a great chance. I would never vote for anyone that is not pure MAGA

Run Matthew, lot of us are staying home and not voting for Dick Cheney types, which Greg shut the state down Abbot is

2021-54-Su 11:54:14 am

I think as long as my home State, Texas elects RINOs like Abbott, he has a great chance. I would never vote for anyone that is not pure MAGA

Run Matthew, lot of us are staying home and not voting for Dick Cheney types, which Greg shut the state down Abbot is

#McConaughey is #illuminati scumbag.. those Cadillac commercials were a bit overt. Of course #GregAbbott #GovAbbott has turned out to be just another POS bastard - recently blocking bills that would protect Texas children from their #libtard parents who pursue genital mutilation & hormone sex change therapies. Greg went from stellar on immigration to getting on his knees for daily doses of Corporate/Pharma Goo during COVID - forcing Texans to grab their ankles for the Civil Liberties Rape. What a disappointment that man has turned out to be.

DO NOT VOTE for him Texas! He's a left leaning, another RINO. You will regret this if you do.

Dissenter
connecting...