Even allies say the president is lacking an apparatus and direction as he sorts out just what he wants to do in his post-presidency.
14 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.politico.com
news/2021/03/14/trump-post-presidency-475733

What the fuck is wrong with you. You got no other crap propaganda that you can talk about. Private citizens. Free to do as they want. Leave them the fuck alone. Why don't you report on Biden 70+ executive order in 100 days with no press conference or questions. Dictator scenario. Why don't report on that.

They are so afraid of him. That's why They don't shut up about him. They want to try and weaken his image because they are scared.

Did your secret Trump insider tell you that? Fuckin' fake ass liars.

He wants to do what he wants to do. Is there a law forbidding otherwise? Leave him and his alone for fucks sake!

President Trump is still lawfully President - Corrupt: politicians, pole workers, mail-in ballots, voting machines criminally stole the election - and no one went to jail - the communist state of america is 99.99999999999999999999999% corrupt. President is quiet happy to get out of the corruption that he knew he could not fix.

Creating realities out of nothing as usual eh politico? Children behave this way.

B.S. from Politico, or in other words a day ending in Y

IT IS MY OPINION (which I am not allowed to have) - President Trump wanted out, and was quiet happy when Pence did not refuse to have the votes counted. people who refuse other people freedom of speech are simply communist. If you don't want freedoms move to china. Oh almost forgot the Western lands - America and Canada, are not countries or nations anymore, total CORRUPTION, they are now a chinese communist state. The left loves it.

Edit History

2021-09-Su 06:09:42 am

IT IS MY OPINION (which I am not allowed to have) - President Trump wanted out, and was quiet happy when Pence did not refuse to have the votes counted. people who refuse other people freedom of speech are simply communist. If you don't want freedoms move to china

Politico should be a paper published newspaper so i can wipe my ass with it daily.

Fake news turds like Politico are adrift, as they swirl down the MSM toilet.

Dissenter
connecting...