The measure would require states to provide same-day voter registration, to allow at least two weeks of early voting and to offer drop boxes for ballots.
8 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.politico.com
news/2021/03/03/government-election-house-reforms-473545

fck the corrupt House of thieves and den of lying trash

so tell me again please how we are going to win in 2022, ?? they are solidifying and fortifying the elections so no freedom loving american will ever hold a public office again. they took from us the soap box, they took from us the ballot box and I can promise you they will come for our cartridge box because there is every indication that not enough Americans are willing to stand up and fight. but no tell me how we can just vote this all away if we just vote harder next time......I'm listening.

The Federal Government has ZERO jurisdiction over how the states run their elections. These democrats hate the constitution.

It's just more fraud shit nothing that has anything to do with "ethics"

Unconstitutional bill, and it's not even question, either. Lawsuits will most likely eviscerate it or it'll never see the light of day. Regardless, do you trust the Government at all at this point?

and the States reject it outright.. There will not be another election like 2020.. you can be sure of that.

Edit History

2021-11-Th 05:11:57 am

and the States reject it outright

Dissenter
connecting...