He pushed the idea as a candidate during the Amy Coney Barrett confirmation fight. Now, he’s getting it going.
21 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.politico.com
news/2021/01/27/biden-supreme-court-reform-463126

Sounds like an attempt by one branch of the government to seek control/influence over another branch... pretty sure that's not legal. Biden should be impeached.

He can start with Donald Duck

He has no authority under the Constitution's Separation of powers.

This country was built from the first people of the Mayflower under God and prospered because of it. The Antifa and communist partners want to destroy it. The third vision of George Washington documented the Library Of Congress is what we are now living through. Read our history and understand why we are here.

This will open a never ending circus. The Dems add some then lose power and the GOP adds some. We will end up with fifty judges on the court. Dems are like the kid on the playground who can't win according to the rules so they want to change the rules. They simply never see a time they might not be in charge.

Just in case there is any doubt the Marxist are going for broke. This is their window - Like a small market baseball club that has to do it now because they might not be in a position to do it again for a long time.

Court packing has to happen. The Marxist already own the Court - unless you can name a single significant decision that favored the Constitution since, oh, at least 1970. But, they can't take even the smallest chance that their plans could be tripped up by a meddling SCOTUS.

This is not a drill.

Time to secede. The USA is no longer a viable option. Secede or just withdraw the feral government no longer represents the people.

Fuck they really are going to pack the court

This is what has been allowed to happen when SCOTUS (Roberts) abdicated his/their role to hear the TX case...

Help me out? Does this have to go through the senate & congress for a vote or what. I'm sure congress can't just appoint more judges. My Canadian history books don't show anything on this topic.

Dissenter
connecting...