“This vote indicates it’s over. The trial is all over,” the Kentucky Republican says.
12 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.politico.com
news/2021/01/26/rand-paul-impeachment-462655

Thanks Rand! You are a rare ethical politician!

Good man!

They don't want evidence shown that proves elections are rigged.

Rand, I think agrees with much of Donald Trump's policy. He is also a legit front runner for 2024.

We need justice in the U.S.! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fKAsvJrFes

Great, now lets start the impeachment on the "insurrection" by Biden's forces in Washington State that is currently in progress, as well as all of the "insurrections" that Biden and his Democrat allies have fomented for the last four years.

Edit History

2021-27-We 12:27:39 am

Great, now lets start the impeachment on the "insurrection" by Biden's forces in Washington State that is currently in progress, as well as all of the "insurrections" that Biden and his Democrat allies have fermented for the last four years.

Wow, I didn't see that coming. Well done Rand! We need a gov. full of people like him.

I'm with you guys. Senator Paul is great.

They should just present evidence on the rigged election instead

A short walk to SCOTUS and peace and harmony will descend and put an end over the DEMONRAT vindictiveness but not their Trump paranoia. vengeful paranoia. Note also that a Senate POTUS Impeachment trial requires that the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court "shall" preside. The Chief Justice by his self recusal from doing so has delivered his view of the constitutionality of the proceedings. Trump is no longer President, Check mate!.

Dissenter
connecting...