The president acknowledged his defeat and urged for political reconciliation. His online faithful didn’t take it well.
25 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.politico.com
news/2021/01/08/maga-internet-turns-on-trump-456490

Worst dictator ever.

Hahaha, fake. If that were true, you wouldn't still be calling for our culling.

Gavin McInnes is right: they just sit down and make stuff up to fill their article quotas for the week. They never even do a web search, their editors never even check their work (clearly evinced by the grammar and spelling errors). They just write SJW/Maoist fan pr0n: "Their leaders have abandoned them/their people no longer follow them, they saw the light of our gloriously murderous ideology!! 1!" So third world cheesy.

Are we still "trusting the plan?"

(Yes, just go to beforeitsnews.com and look at all the Q-tard bullshit. They STILL think this is an elaborate sting operation and arrests will start happening any time now.)

I don't care what or if something is coming, IT's Too Late Now. WAY TO LATE.
Stay Silent and trust plan. What A Ship of FOOLS!

It was a difficult job, and I don't blame him since I never thought of him as any sort of political savior. Many though, had much higher expectations, and were sorely disappointed. But I think he has fought harder for america than any other politician in my lifetime, and I think he deserves credit for that. However, I am sad that it seems to prove that the deep state is so strong and so deeply rooted that can steal an election right in front of our eyes. I hoped that God would give the nation four more years of grace, but from all appearances, the timeline for america's fall has accelerated.

No, idiots. We're pissed Trump was too nice. Next guy won't be.

Oh, the Trolls are comming back to Gab, how cute.

Nice try. But okay, we are used to leftist lies. And we can smell them a thousand miles away.

He never released a Fucking thing.

Not making excuses, but Trump did surround himself with some weak ass bitches and Deep State snitches. They undermined him at the end and isolated him from support. He is a man alone, sitting in the Oval Office, watching Fox News with his boomer generation, wondering what went wrong.

Dissenter
connecting...