The president got steamrolled statewide, but 2020 was the best year for California Republicans in more than a decade.
11 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.politico.com
news/2020/11/28/republicans-california-trump-gop-440385

Bullshitico doing their usual flatulence-huffing.

Audit the votes and tell me about the landslide.

California where the voter roles have included ILLEGAL ALIENS (three million in 2016), The Dead and non-existent voters since before the year 2000. On a side note; I find it interesting that so many Federal and State house seats were flipped to conservative this year yet Biden somehow won.... So, on to the Supreme Court to invalidate three states federal election results where massive voter FRAUD and electronic tampering has been proven.

Those crazy californians! They wanted Biden for president but wanted republicans for congress! Seems perfectly logical to me 🤣🤣🤣. Move on goyim nothing to see here

Wrong... Trump won California too. Biden cheated.

Which counties created the fucking "landslide?"

Democrats only had to rig a handful of cities in the country to make the presidential vote look however they want it to look. They would have had to rig EVERY district to stop the red wave down ballot, and didn't have the resources to pull that off.

Mark my words though, they will find the resources to rig Georgia runoffs.

only the Politico tards would blindly ignore the dichotomy in votes in Mexifornia. #brainfartbiden won the popular vote by a significant margin, yet down-ballot the GOP kicked butt across the state.

Just how many people do you know or can you imagine who would vote GOP for everyone EXCEPT the President?? Total crock of crap.

Yet not one low IQ'er at politico is able to join the dots, pathetic bunch.

If the GOP's great hope is that they may get 3 or 4 of the 7 house seats they lost in 2018 back then they are as bad as I thought. This is why after not voting for any of the big parties since the late 90's I voted Trump this year. He's not Republican, he's not GOP, he's not super great, but he is the first person since I was in highschool that wasn't a shitty power hungry globalist.

Whatever.....

https://gab.com/realdonaldtrump/posts/105283097665128452

Biden can only enter the White House as President if he can prove that his ridiculous “80,000,000 votes” were not fraudulently or illegally obtained.

Dissenter
connecting...