“I expect a tweet within 24 hours of me signing the executive order,” Newsom said in a video he posted. “I expect the usual pablum.”
37 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.politico.com
news/2020/10/02/newsom-bans-gas-fight-trump-424997

Well... when they secede, their army is going to be complete shit.

No guns, no vehicles... just a pile of twerking faggots.

These stupid-ass California voters should be banned from leaving California. We don't want them in the still-sane parts of the country!

He can't ban new cars! He may be able to ban the sale of new cars, but that will just give other states the business,taxes,& fees!!! NOT very smart!!!

California voted him in. They get what they deserve.

That's gonna sting when you want to top up your Tesla during the next rolling blackouts LOL.

((Newsom made clear that he wants to use California's gigantic market as a hammer to force automakers to focus on electric vehicles.)) He can't keep the lights on now and when you have your electric car you won't be able to charge it. Those that still have gas cars will pay $10 a gallon for gas with his new gas tax they will need.

Newsom is a disaster for all of the people of California. What in hell are they thinking? No more votes for communist Democrats, people, and see how your life improves, even in California. Same for Pelosi.

Edit History

2020-14-Fr 07:14:52 am

Newsom is a disaster for all of the people of California. What in hell are they thinking? No more votes for communist Democrats, people, and see how your life improves, even in California.

unconstitutional fiat order. Charge him with malfeasance.

California is like America's little retarded brother who we had to kick out of the house because he wouldn't stop shitting on the floor.

He signed this shit when he was standing in the rubble of what used to be someone's home. Why is it that Donald Trump's tweets are the only one's he's concerned about? Is he in fact gay for Trump?

Dissenter
connecting...