Waters had written Trump on Oct. 28 demanding answers on reports that the administration is mulling moving homeless people off the streets in California.
16 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.politico.com
news/2019/11/18/carson-slams-waters-manners-homelessness-071389

Kinda pointless on Carson's part. I doubt Maxine Waters even understands what he means.

Wait hang on. Waters is complaining to Trump about the homeless in California? Does she need to be reminded who controls California?

I'm not surprised that one of Washington's most corrupt politicians, Maxine Waters, lacks basic manners, being aggressive in covering up her own corruption.

Clapping, basic manners can't be used by junkies, bums, losers and welfare trash. No matter how rich. Look at how they got into positions.

The fact that he would dare to criticize her must mean that he's a racist.

Wait...What?

The fact that he would dare to criticize her must mean that he's a racist.

Wait...What?

Maxine Waters was on the impeachment committee for Bill Clinton. Got to be video clips of here there to contrast with her statements from 2017 onward about impeaching President Trump.

Take it easy on Mad Max, she doesn't have two brain cells to rub together.

Wow! I really like this guy! Have you seen his interview on the Candice Owens Show?

He is a true Patriot! A humble Christian family man. A real American success story!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPxslHw5cK4

“No Trump, you can’t take our homeless people and help them.”

Dissenter
connecting...