President Donald Trump pledged in his State of the Union speech that the U.S. will “eliminate the HIV epidemic … within 10 years.” San Francisco is in position to get there first.
9 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.philly.com
health/san-francisco-could-become-first-us-city-eliminate-new-hiv-infections-20190331.html

So the taxpayers get to pay for your $1200 medication that you have to take for the rest of your life, because you couldn't be bothered to wrap it up. I'm glad president Trump wants to cut funding for this idiocy.

The best way to eliminate AIDS? Just say no!

Funny, I never thought San Francisco would implement sharia.

Don't let random dudes drop hot sticky loads in your ass and you probably won't get AIDS. My statement may have just lowered AIDS transmission by 90%. I am they greatest problem solver on the earth. When can I expect my Nobel?

Measles, Hepatitis and Whooping cough not so much.

The only way they'll quit having new cases is to stop reporting them.

They're just shitting all over the place instead of spreading HIV so that's good.

No disease can be eliminated locally until immigration is eliminated or the disease is eliminated globally.

Wear the f*cking rubber man, and quit trying to bareback. As the saying goes, "Prevention is better than cure".

Dissenter
connecting...