36 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.nzherald.co.nz
lifestyle/jana-hocking-im-in-my-30s-successful-fun-and-still-single-i-think-i-know-why/hbqvicd223rdafepcjuv26abse/

Look, we don't say it much, but men want babies... and we NEED a woman not just to birth them, but grow, nurture, train and supervise them...

I'm not picking a hottie who's only interested in her career and fully plans to dump my offspring in daycare so she can pursue some shifty career and perpetually put it before the wants and needs of OUR kids...

I'm not saying my wife can't work, or has to be home and be a baby machine, hell no! But she's got to be willing to put the kids FIRST.

Honey. If you ain't willing to be that, then there are plenty of women who may not be quite as pretty and successful as you, but who will be MUCH more attractive to us successful Males!

Its easy to see why you are single just from your writing. Narcissist to the core. Feminism sure broke a lot of women..

Edit History

2021-02-Fr 04:02:29 pm

Its easy to see why you are single just from your writing. Narcissist to the core. Feminism she broke a lot of women..

Keep doing what your doing and you'll keep getting the same result, it's like an algorithm. Reading this it seems to read like me me me, I am, my girl friends say, #MeToo & yet you say the guys you date have eyes that glaze over! Is it because of you job position is a problem for your dates? Or is that a perception that you have been indoctrinated into believing, maybe you shouldn't swipe right either.

Pretty sure I know why...

Marriage is for peope who want to commit to a partner for life not for what those who go into it for what they can get our of it. It is neither simply a social status symbol, and if you are female, it is not a way to accumulated wealth by stripping your now ex-partner of every item of wealth he has including his savings and investments from his hard work and earnings.

Its actually very simple to explain. The guy these women want don't exist. They want a man who is more successful than them, yet don't seem to understand what these men want. She lays out 2 types of guys that they always want to date. Guy 1 is successful and has a career that stresses him out. Why would he want some 30 year old entitled career woman? They would never see each other because they are always busy. Guy 2 wants to have a family. Why would he want a 30 year old career woman who wouldn't be there for the family? Quite frankly, these guys can get the woman they actually want. Why would they settle for some desperate 30 year old that wants to treat their guy as an accessory?

Closeted lesbian complains she can't get a man.

I've got a million dollars worth of advice I could give this woman for free. Stop being a bitch! And think of a more original conversation than the obligatory "I toil my life away doing this for little green rectangles." Such a boring, unoriginal conversation.

"Successful"...at what?

I guess she’s prime for a good guy who already had a wife?

Dissenter
connecting...