Parents need to understand how white supremacists prey on teen boys, so they can intervene.
20 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.nytimes.com
2019/10/12/opinion/sunday/white-supremacist-recruitment.html?action=click

White supremacists are made after seeing a world victimizing them and then demonizing them. The overt racism against white males is staggering. Watching 5% of the population commit over half the violent crimes and then being told WHITES are the problem kinda pisses off sane folks. Then you got the whole "equality" lie as you lower standards for non whites and discriminate against them. And lest we forget the black culture. All the rap crap in every media the TV and movies full of non whites in a predominantly white country. Commercials etc being sure to show a black guy and a white girl. The white replacement agenda is very real.

Projecting much, commies?

The funny thing is, "white supremacists" don't need to do anything to actively recruit younger members. You libtards are driving them screaming into our arms with your anti-white, anti-male poison.

Racist minority groups and liberal whites are trying to subjugate white sons, telling them they have white privilege and they should shut up and remain silent while blacks and other minorities take over.

Don't let your children do drugs and teach them how to identify liars such as the nyt

Yes watch your white sons and teach them to hate being white and male. Fuck you losers.

I told my kids about the evils of marxism, and then I show them how communist revolutions have been carried out throughout history. When I'm done doing that they said "wait, isn't that what's basically going on right now?"

"Racists are recruiting"

Yeah, they are called Democrats and they are in the schools, Hollywood, media, EVERYWHERE

Yes, we have to keep on recruiting the sons and daughters of the shitlibs for our cause. It will be our sweetest revenge. They will march along us towards victory. Sieg Heil!

Let me guess, this opinion piece will be cited as evidence by other leftist rags and then eventually once the Chinese whispers reach fever pitch, it will be time to implement some race based policy. I'm guessing something along the lines of coming into white families homes to make sure their white children aren't reading any "white supremacist" material. But lets be honest, with how far things have been pushed left, reading Thomas Sowell is probably considered white supremacist these days.

Leftists hate STRAIGHT WHITE MALES.

They are replacing them in movies with black guys and homosexuals.

I'm from like the '80s when I look at movies now-a-days. I am shocked to see how many blacks there are in movies and how few white males, except as bad guys in movies.

Dissenter
connecting...