46 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.nytimes.com
2019/09/17/style/women-poop-at-work.html

This is what happens when you hire NPCs and SJWs as authors

Women would be pooping in a swamp, as they search for grubs and tubers to gnaw with their 6 teeth, and dying at 34, if not for the world that men built and maintain.

What man gives two thoughts or two cares about what the lady's bathroom smells like? And yet, we're told that this gender-internal anxiety is caused by -- you guessed it -- the Pootriarchy.

This is why we laugh at you, NYT.

Another in-depth article by the New York SLIMES.

They figured out that women poop.

Edit History

2019-23-Tu 09:23:52 pm

Another in-depth article by the New York SLIMES.

They figured out what women poop.

Okay, WTF is going on in the last stall on the left? And who the fuck takes their shoes off in the can?

They also give blowjobs, but that's another story...

Shocking revelation, I must quickly notify my team of crack pot scientists, I have discovered why female bathrooms reek of shit.

Is this really what modern journalism has come to? Seriously?! We had to get an article on THIS obvious biological fact?! New York Times...paper of record my ass! What an absolute joke!

Well...I guess this is why some folks call it urinalism.

Edit History

2019-22-Tu 09:22:23 pm

Is this really what modern journalism has come to? Seriously?! We had to get an article on THIS obvious biological fact?! New York Times...paper of record my ass! What an absolute joke?!

Well...I guess this is why some folks call it urinalism.

Bad Parenting!! Did your Mama not tell you to get on schedule and stop pooping in Public restrooms??? Honey, Southern Mama's schedule there Kids, especially our Southern Bell's. You Heathen.

What the fuck?

Is this bitch suggesting that women are self-conscious in the women's bathroom because of MEN?

How in the fuck would men even know what a women's bathroom smells like... trannies notwithstanding?

If some bitch is carrying lysol in her purse, it's because she is worried about what WOMEN think.

And that's about usual. 90% of the oppressive bullshit that women experience is the direct result of them trying to please or squabbling with OTHER WOMEN.

It has jack shit to do with men.

Dissenter
connecting...