As more Somali refugees arrive in St. Cloud, white anti-immigration activists have pressed an increasingly explicit anti-Muslim agenda.
58 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.nytimes.com
2019/06/20/us/politics/minnesota-refugees-trump.html

Its more a cultural thing.... most normal people dont like death cults in their neighborhoods

Mexicans refuse to fight a war for the democrats, so like the Europeans they've decided to import as many muslims as possible. Unlike Central and South Americans, muslims are violent as a religious rule, not as a result of their environment. Mexicans just want to get a few beers and some work, muslims want world domination.

Funny how the more Muslims come to a place the more "Islamaphobic" it gets. I wonder why that is? 🤔🤔🤔

Syrian REFUGEE planned terrorist attacking in USA.... I can't imagine why people don't want these muslim animals in America.

This post won't be picked by the biased NYT for their viewers to read. You read their comments section, only leftards are given a voice.

Edit History

2019-08-Th 01:08:39 pm

Syrian REFUGEE planned terrorist attacking in USA.... I can't imagine why people don't want these muslim animals in America.

White Americans are seeing the Democrats for the enemy they are, so the Democrats have to bring in foreigners to vote for the Democratic Party, thus why they don't want to secure the border, they dream of turning every illegal criminal into a Democrat voter.

1) Who gives a fuck with the faggots at the New York Slimes say and write? They are the same as the faggots at the guardian...,.......... 2) Islam is a shity religion for any country and Muslims are smelly dirty fucks

Edit History

2019-04-Th 02:04:09 pm

Who gives a fuck with the fagets at the New York slimes say and write

2019-06-Th 02:06:56 pm

1) Who gives a fuck with the faggots at the New York Slimes say and write?,.......... 2) Islam is a shity religion for any country and Muslims are smelly dirty fucks

Good, ban them all.

This was INTENTIONAL white replacement by Obama. These rapefugees should be sent to CALIFORNIA and WASHINGTON and OREGON and NYC where they hate themselves and hate America already. Let THEM deal with the machete and knife attacks, the rape explosion, the demands for Sharia, the assault on your dogs, the assault on America and the Constitution. Instead, they targeted this "resettlement" to red areas with the conscious intent to turn red to blue with yet another captive welfare-dependent bunch of inbred violent retards.

I though a flood of rapefugees was just a problem with the nation of Sweden. Ethnic Swedes in Minnesota are just as eager to be cucked it seems. It must be genetic.

Captain Sweden is going to rack up frequent flyer miles on those Stockholm to Minneapolis flights in addition to flights from both places to Mogadishu and other MENA destinations.

Edit History

2019-57-Th 01:57:09 pm

I though a flood of rapefugees was just a problem with the nation of Sweden. Efhnic Swedes in Minnesota are just as eager to be cucked it seems. It must be genetic.

Captain Sweden is going to rack up frequent flyer miles on those Stockholm to Minneapolis flights in addition to flights from both places to Mogadishu and other MENA destinations.

Dey is raycis!

Trending On www.nytimes.com
Trending Comments On www.nytimes.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...