Accomplished people lacking inner strength can’t resist the compromises necessary to survive this president.
5 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.nytimes.com
2019/05/01/opinion/william-barr-testimony.html

What you are witnessing is a caged rat hissing and trying to escape its cage. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ-KILptSJQ

It's afraid.

I didn't even vote for Trump, but I'm very glad he was elected just to see people like these at least realize they MIGHT have a day of reckoning. I knew Mr. Comey was entirely corrupt when he let Clinton skate, I just didn't realize how corrupt he was.

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time. All Trump had to do was let this drag out long enough.

The people running DC have been so brazenly corrupt, so unethical, so blatantly dishonest, it really is something to behold. I realize now if Trump actually were to drain the swamp there, all that would be left would be a parking lot.

The last 18 years has been the most shameful government I've seen in all my life but I don't think these people have any more shame than they do integrity. Two completely criminal presidents back to back start in 2000. Utterly devoid of remorse or shame. The upside of it is that I can much more easily recognize a sociopath when I meet one.

Dissenter
connecting...