Facebook said the policy change was based on a shift in its understanding of white nationalism, which it previously saw as different from white supremacy.
71 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.nytimes.com
2019/03/27/business/facebook-white-nationalist-supremacist.html

Facebook bans white people

Facebook and Zuckerborg are the ENEMY of the people!!!! Left that trash service long ago!

why people are still using fakebook? because of herd pressure? fuck that, you wont get far in life with that mentality

By now, if you are still utilizing FB, you are a dumbass!

Oh no! I'll give up my White nationalist ideals immediately, just don't ban me from your jewy platform!

You mean they weren't already? Oh wait, they mean "White Nationalist" as in anybody who doesn't subscribe to the Mainstream/Leftist/Communist Narrative.

They do realize all they're doing is pushing people off their platform? Seriously, young people aren't using Facebook specifically because of how strict its rules are and how easy it is to get banned for bullshit reasons.

They will stamp you as White nationalist and silence you

Facebook Announces New Policy to Ban White Nationalist Content

Jews tighten their grip on what we say and think.

White nationalism: the politics of the well being of White people.

Is there anyone left on Facebook except boomers?

Folks, it's "game over." If you think this article is primarily about Facebook, think again. There are mics that are picking up your every word, in your home, at your job, in your pocket (on your smart-phone,) right now, and especially for anyone dumb enough to gleefully and willfully put an Amazon Alexa (or equivalent thereof,) you can kiss not only free speech, but all privacy, goodbye. "They" own you. "They" own the narrative." You play ball. You play "their" game, as "their" slave, or you don't play at all. Want to take a flight, a drive, qualify for a decent career, etc., then welcome to the world where the brainwashed, idiot lemmings win, and the critical thinker is guilty before proven innocent. Bye-Bye freedom. It was nice to almost know you.

Dissenter
connecting...