11 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.nytimes.com
2019/03/22/opinion/end-of-cars-uber-lyft.html

Pardon me if I'm unwilling to put a whole lot of stock in the words of someone who equated Jordan Peterson and Ben Shapiro to Nazis.

that's what libtards want, government in control of every facet of our lives. So of course private car ownership is on their list of items to ban. It's all to "save the earth" of course. But don't worry, some dyke looking libtard will be in charge of deciding when and how you can use transportation.

and when your 13 year old daughter needs a ride to school she can call the ride-sharing service and share a ride with a recently immigrated African muslim. It's only 'fair' and the government bureaucrats have decided that's the only way not to be racist in you transport needs.

holy moly these people need to leave their cities every now and then. might make them realize why Trump won so easily

What about those of us who live an hour away from work? Yall wont be happy till you shut the system down huh? Good luck! youll be begging for those trucks and cars to come back when you realize we grow all the fucking veggies you eat. If i dont have my big ass tractor i cant grow enough for all of you to live. Well just sit back here in the country for a few months and watch as the liberal hell holes fall in on themselves.

Sorry, but this isn't going to happen. It could happen in huge cities like New York but not 99% of cities. You can't compare car sharing to cordless phones. There was no reason to stay with cord phones or paper maps.

She believes in man made Climate change, so I would not put much stock into her opinion on owning a car.

Cheaper to own your own car then to pay someone every time you leave the house. Unless you spend 70k on a tesla, then cost does not matter, you already rich.

The article should be titled as, "Clueless reporter has no idea!" Maybe if she left the big city and traveled to the rest of the country, she might come to realize that not all of us live in her ultra liberal bubble. Liberals hate freedom and want the government to control us.

Just what we need... more navel gazing from wealthy urbanites who can't imagine what life is like outside of their bubble.....

Rainbow stew for EVERYONE! https://youtu.be/yRDOrCFIY4c

Dissenter
connecting...