27 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.newsmax.com
newsfront/lebron-james-protests-capitol/2021/01/08/id/1004747/

Gee he lives in two Americas huh? What about his third America, those who are the elite making money off of our suffering? who can pay the fines of Florida exFelons and clear their debt and buy their vote for another dem(on). All the while ignoring you are making profits off of child slave labor in your OTHER home China.

You are not an American. You are an owned slave.

[...to my (Chinese? elitist? asshat? terrorist?) kind]

Edit History

2021-25-Sa 02:25:14 am

Gee he lives in two Americas huh? What about his thrid America, those who are the elite making money off of our suffering? who can pay the fines of Florida exFelons and clear their debt and buy their vote for amother dem(on). All the while ignoring you are making prfits off of child slave labor in your OTHER home China.

You are not an American. You are an owned slave.

[...to my (Chinese? elitist? asshat? terrorist?) kind]

He was all for the 100 days of fire bombing the federal building in Portland , no problem there.

He's so close to the self-discovery that Americans hate the slavery, labor camps, and communism he supports in China. "Why are people angry? It's like there are two America's."

Another CCP shill opens his big ignorant mouth.

Says the millionaire who made his money tossing a ball around.

Go fuck yourself LeDouchebag. George Floyd killed himself.

China awaits your glorious return LeBron. I am sure you will be treated like a 'king' there.

I bet he had someone else count how many for him...that's a pretty tough equasion for Mr. James to solve on his own.

He lives in the one where people think jackasses bouncing a ball around a court is interesting.

Imagine being someone who actually gives a shit what someone who dribbles a rubber ball around for a living thinks. If you give him a platform, if you care what he has to say, you're a bigger moron and piece of shit than he is. His entire existence and "worth" to this world hinges on whether or not there are enough people who care enough to watch a bunch of sweaty cunts run around in tank tops and shorts. You take away that niche and Lebron is probably selling crack back in Ohio because he brings nothing else of value to the world. I have more respect for a guy working 10hrs a day unclogging toilets than I do some racist prissy bitch so narcissistic he thinks he's a god. I honestly hope he gets Kobe'd, fucking cunt.

So glad I live in the white one.

Dissenter
connecting...